Having a good understanding about being over weight, how to manage ones weight, and how to lose weight, are important things to know. A healthy choice to lose weight the old fashion way, or to undergo futuristic lap band surgery, needs to be an informed decision.*
- Obesity Complications
- Active at Any Size
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Choosing a Safe and Successful Weight-loss Program
- Dieting and Gallstones
- Do You Know the Health Risks of Being Overweight?
- Helping Your Overweight Child
- Set Goals
- Low-carbohydrate Diet
- Prescription Medications for the Treatment of Obesity
- Statistics Related to Overweight and Obesity
- Understanding Adult Obesity
- Very Low-calorie Diets
- Weight and Waist Measurement: Tools for Adults
- Weight-loss and Nutrition Myths
- BROCHURE: Finding a Weight Loss Program That Works for You
Only after one is informed of all of the traditional methods for loosing weight and weight management, should one consider the lap band procedure.
* Results may vary from person to person.